What is The Fool card? The Fool Tarot Meaning ?
Nội dung chính [Hiện]
In Tarot reading, you are very curious to know what The Fool Tarot Card is? What specific meaning do they bring and what message do you want to send to you right now?
1. What is The Fool card?
2. The Fool Tarot Card Meaning
|SUMMARY OF THE MEANING OF THE FOOL|
|Key word||Interpret keywords in action|
|Free spirit, crazy||
|Some opposing cards||
|Some support cards||
2.1 The meaning of the upright The Fool card
- Work :
Once you receive this card, it means you are in the warm-up phase, starting for a certain task. Your advantage is an open heart, eager to learn, eager to see anything.
The thing to do is to be patient, there are many difficulties at this stage, accept it and then find a way to plan, adjust the direction as best as possible, don't let everything happen lest everything happen. takes both time and effort.
This stage is still in a state of thought formation, so mistakes and misunderstandings are inevitable. Fortunately, you are positive and optimistic so difficulties are nothing, but do not forget to learn from experience.
Although I am excited about new things, I cannot deny the shortcomings of those who lack skills and experience. Therefore, it is necessary to make efforts to study, train yourself, and listen selectively.
The way you do it is somewhat awkward, strange and unreliable, so people don't support it, especially relatives, and try to stop it. However, if you have a better understanding of the path you are on and believe in future success, then continue your journey.
Since The Fool symbolizes the beginning of journeys, when this card appears in the Tarot reading about love, get ready for a promising new relationship.
The Fool signals that the relationship will bring you new experiences that you have never had. Be willing to take risks, be bold and open your eyes to finding love.
In love and relationships, The Fool tells us that we should have faith that everything will work out. Therefore, instead of giving up, let's keep trying, and see the world with innocence and miracles will come.
When it comes to finances, The Fool suggests that you may be in a period of ill-considered spending. All expenses are for adventure and discovery purposes. Do you want to travel? Or learn a new skill? You can transfer money as soon as you like. At this point, you feel like you'll have everything you need, so you don't have to worry about bills.
You satisfy your curiosity but risk running out of money in the future. Therefore, please balance income - expenditure to expect the best decision. Sometimes recklessness, not careful consideration will lead to financial loss. It is necessary to be careful in spending, avoid being too risky and reckless to limit risks that may occur at any time.
The Fool appearing in health also means that your condition has positive changes. If you are sick or sick, you are in the process of recovery. Even if you face a little risk, there is nothing to worry about because it only takes a short time to pass.
You are extremely curious and want to discover more about spiritual life, and want to approach that spiritual world in many other ways. Just do what's best for you, just don't let things get out of hand.
2.2 Meaning of The Fool reversed
You are full of energy to carry out your plan but you do not have enough knowledge and skills to avoid some unfortunate mistakes. Instead of getting discouraged or thinking about giving up, be more aware of how your actions affect your co-workers and therefore be more thoughtful before doing anything.
In some cases, the meaning of The Fool reversed can signal that your current job is getting boring and you know it's time for a change. To do this, you need to consider the plans carefully before making a choice. There can be more danger and more risk so it's still important to have a backup plan in case trouble does arise.
Therefore, you should be more cautious, especially those who are new to love, make sure you get to know that person a little more, don't rush.
Now you may be coloring things on your own and not being able to see the true picture of the relationship.
The Fool reversed can suggest financial opportunities, but beware of recklessness. This means that you will have to do your due diligence before spending your money as there can always be consequences that you are not aware of.
This period can also indicate carelessness in your financial decisions; All sales are growing more than you can actually afford, so you'll need to take a closer look and check your bank account often.
You should be more careful in listening to health care advice because not everyone can apply the same way and their effects are not the same.
If you have been ill for a long time, this is a sign to consider a different treatment regimen or change to a different doctor. However, whatever you do, you must consider it carefully, do not rush to do anything. Besides, you also have to keep your spirit, always think optimistically to recover quickly.
curious about new things and may be considering giving up a tradition or religion you are following. You want to try out some new aspects of your spiritual life for the better.
You have the right to explore and learn to be able to make a decision for yourself, but do not be too confused, lack of alertness in the decision.
3. Characters representing The Fool
- Anna – Frozen (Frozen)
- Harry Potter - Harry Potter
- Sansa Stark – Game of Thrones
- Frodo Baggins - Lord of the Rings
- Luke Skywalker – Star Wars (Star Wars)
4. When combined with some other featured cards
- The Magician and The Fool when combined refer to a great opportunity for you to develop your career independently, as well as create a successful new project.
- The Sun and The Moon when combined with The Fool bring the message of good times to come in the future, you have every right to expect a lot from it. Always believe in yourself and keep the inherent optimism to take big steps forward.
- The Hanged Man and The Fool show that having faith in things and phenomena, let's act accordingly.
- The Star - The Fool reflects innocence, faith, trust.
- Judgment combined and The Fool is a rebirth, a new beginning.
- 3 Of Wands - and The Fool have helped expand the limits, giving you the opportunity to discover new lands, new people.
- The Death and The Fool appearing together will give advice that you should stop all planning because it can't get anywhere. Even in love affairs, you should not rush to make a decision if you do not want to regret it later.
- The Devil and The Fool, if placed next to each other, will symbolize toxic and negative things in life. Think carefully before taking any action because you have never had any experience dealing with something like this before.